Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority’s Centennial committee accepts posts from guest bloggers on a regular basis. Members and affiliates interested in guest blogging must meet the minimum requirements below.
• You must be a financial member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, the Philo and/or Rhoer affiliate, or a recognized partner.
• Post must be at least 300 words, but no more than 1500 words.
• Topic can be of your choosing, although the Centennial committee reserves the right to decline any topic. Topic choice should be within the realm of historical significance of the Sisterhood and affiliates.
• Post may have a maximum of one outbound link to author's website in the bio. Links to non-Sigma Gamma Rho resources will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
• Post must be uniquely written by you and not published anywhere else.
• Post cannot include or reference any objectionable content.
• You should include a head shot and short bio of 2-3 sentences at the end of your post.
• Must review and electronically sign the guest author agreement HERE before the blog will be considered for posting.